Crafts Issue No. 224 May/June 2010
- Maurizio Anzeri talks to Jessica Hemmings about his uncanny stitching on anonymous photos.
- Some of the UK's leading designers go bodging, Grant Gibson joins them in the woods.
- Dr Jayne Wallace's work shows how digital jewellery can be poetic.
- Photographer Phil Sayer has been documenting British crafts for decades, Amanda Fielding takes us down memory lane.
- PLUS: The Graduates – we celebrate 25 years of New Designers and bring you the brightest of this year's graduating students.
- And, the COLLECT supplement tells you all you need to know about this year's show at the Saatchi Gallery.